sábado, 7 de marzo de 2009

Introduction(?)

Ok, this is my first post... so I'll kinda do more an introduction than a post here..
First: Who I am? I am Matias, I am 22 and I am from Buenos Aires. I mainly created this blog, to vent off! It's the fun of this.
I will usually post things about my day-a-day stuff, cultural facts and other stupid daily things from my country, that for sure will be totally different from your (you! yes you! the one reading this..) country's.
Why the name? Simply, since I will vent off usually, I will write about things I hate or things I will make you hate!
What I would like also, is to encourage you all to post answers to my threads, giving your oppinion, laughing at the facts I state or telling me how it is in your country.
Greetings all, see you in my next post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario